Tuesday, 30 August 2016

MakeUp Revolution Radiance Palette


Strobing = Just means an absolute ton of highlighting. Is this a good look? 

I know since the days of YouTube and Instagram make up has become extreme. But I have found in the last 18 months, makeup has become super extreme. Once upon a time, highlighting used to be a sun-kissed glow. Now, you have to look like a glitter ball!



Makeup Revolution Beyond Radiance Palette is a gorgeous trio of highlighting powders. I was really excited to see something like this on the high-street. It only cost me £8 for 3 powders that add up to 13g of product. Good deal i'd say!

When I first got it, I did think to myself it was probably going to be like any other "glittery highlighter" However, I was pleasantly surprised when trying it out.



The packaging is sleek and very standard. Ideal for storing in a drawer, bag or in your makeup kit.
Plus it comes with a good sized mirror....great for on the go!

There are 3 colours ranging from gold tones, to very brightening. The powder feels very finely milled, which just beautifully illuminates the face/highlighted areas.
This palette is great! It really makes you look and feel naturally radiant. Something that highlighting used to do.



I'm extremely happy with this purchase. Everything about it,is just beautiful. There is no glittery, shimmery, chalky powders. Just a very beautiful, glowy palette that makes me look and feel chic and classically highlighted.

Is this very similar to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting?

No comments:

Post a Comment