Friday, 2 October 2015

My Autumn Makeup Daytime Routine




What a gorgeous few days its been. The sun has been shining, but the freshness of Autumn has definitely been blessing us with all its glory!

This has been my go-to day time look for work, most days. It seems like a lot of products, but I can assure you, its super quick and easy. It makes me feel polished, without the time and effort and lasts all day.

I start of by priming my face, using the smashbox primers together. I just feel they give a bit of everything that the skin needs and also lasts well throughout the day. I did a separate post (link) on these, so go check it out.

The Eyes

Whilst that is settling on the skin, I then take the Revlon eyeshadow palette and use the bone colour all over the lid, then use the cool toned brown underneath that bone shade, and take that all over the mobile lid, up to the crease. With the other lighter brown, right of the bone shade, I use that on a fluffy brush and blend out the harsh line in the socket. Then I take a small pencil brush and use the darkest shade on the outer V and blend. You don't have to be precise. Just go with it and rock the undone, eye look! Next I take the Avon black liner and just smudge that on the upper lash line. Curl your lashes and then put on 2 coats of mascara top and bottom.

The Skin

MAC Studio Fix has 2 pumps on the back of my hand and with a damp beauty blender, I distribute that all over the face. Conceal any dark circles with your fave concealer and then to warm up the face, W7 Cream Bronzer is put in the hollows of the cheek bone and around the temple, set in place with the Rimmel Loose Transparent Powder. For an autumnal cheek, I put a berry tone on the apples, pulling the colour back. A spritz of the Avon Makeup Setting Spray and done!

The Brows

A clear brow gel is used to groom the brow and with the Collection Brow Pencil in Blonde, is used to fill in any sparse areas and brushed through.

The Lips

I used a Estee Lauder Lip Pencil in a berry tone and used it really lightly, all over, to get that bitten look. Then I used the Loreal Cream Gloss over the top to add that shine, without looking over slippy.

Perfect for day time. Perfect for work. Perfect for Autumn

  

No comments:

Post a Comment