Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo and Conditioner By Forever Living - FULL REVIEW






Just under five weeks ago, I did a first impressions Blog Post (link), about the Aloe Jojoba shampoo and conditioner by Forever Living (link)

Well, today I am coming at ya with a full review and what I actually think of the final out come, of this little duo!

If you know me, I am a sensitive soul when it comes to my skin. For years I have suffered with Psoriasis and Eczema. Although, I have pretty much sorted the eczema out, I could never really get to grips with the psoriasis on my hair line, near the nape of my neck. 

For years I have tried many different oils, scalp lotions and always changing up my shampoo and conditioner. But in all honesty, nothing has ever worked. I have always gone back to the doctors and asked for more scalp lotion. (trust me, it stings like a bitch when you put it on!) Not only that, it will clear it up for about 5 days only and then it rears its ugly head again....scabs in all!

So I am now half the bottle through, of both the shampoo and conditioner and I feel that this is the best purchase ever, in such a long time. For many reasons:

My hair feels stronger and fuller, the shampoo really cleans the hair with one wash and the conditioner really feels like it nourishes each hair, without coating it full of silicones. But most of all, I haven't needed to reach for my scalp lotion in about 4 weeks.......HURAHHHHH! I can honestly say, it is sooo much better I am not scratching all the time and leaving a mountain of skin on my left shoulder! I am seriously impressed and will definitely be buying this again, as its now one of my all time favourites. I'm giving this 10/10

Have you tried Forever Living Products Before?

Big Love   


No comments:

Post a Comment