Thursday, 6 February 2014

W7 10 out of 10 Browns




Every makeup/cosmetic company, try to deliver the best nude eyeshadow palette. By far I think The Urban Decay Naked Palettes, will always be on top. However, a lot of the highstreet/cheaper brands are now trying to come up with the best colours, along with the best pigmentation and now the best price.

I was blown away with this W7 palette. The colours look incredible and for only £3, for 10 pans of colour, I just had to get it!  

There is a good mixture of mattes, slight shimmers and very shimmery shadows, all which are very wearable and will suit many skin tones. Also, as always, they come with some sort of sponge applicator! As per usual, I just throw these away, as I am a fluffy brush kind of gal!

When trying these out, it did remind me of the matte MUA Matte Palette, which I also did a review HERE

Matte shadows seem to be quite hard to get right. They can be really chalky and produce a lot of fall out. These seem to be the same in this palette. Although, a primer does seem to help let the product stick to the eyelid. Also, if you do your eye makeup first, then any fall out, you can wipe away.

The shimmers seem to be better, but as with most of them, the pigmentation isn't that great. Again, a trusty primer seems to do the trick and make these eyeshadows better and more vibrant in colour.

I'm not saying that this is a really bad palette, but I am not saying it's the best either. But for £3.00 and if you were just starting out in makeup, this would be perfect for you. 

Big Love


1 comment:

  1. I've seen this palette feature online so much and I wondered if it'd be any good, but I will have to give it a whirl for £3 as the shades look so pretty xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete